10 Baroona Court, Tamaree QLD 4570
Perfectly sized at just over an acre, this property has room for your shed, vegie gardens and more!
The spacious low-set brick home has pretty views – nicely located less than 10 minutes’ drive from Gympie’s CBD!
Built in the 1980’s this solid residence offers more than meets the eye. Generous rooms throughout, abundant storage plus a sunny deck you’ll love all year round.
• Enter the home to a spacious light-filled lounge room with ceiling fan and access to the side verandah
• The adjoining dining room will easily cater for a large family with sliding doors to the rear deck
• With a scenic view to the back of the property, the kitchen has more than enough cupboard space, gas cooktop, electric oven and breakfast bar
• Two bedrooms large enough to be the master have built-in robes and drawers, the third bedroom is also spacious – all have ceiling fans and curtains
• The family bathroom has a shower over tub, single vanity with long bench space and a separate toilet
• The internal laundry has a generous built-in desk to make the perfect craft room, and an external ramp to the yard
• The garage has been built with extra space and has an easy clean flooring
• A further large room is located behind the garage, which could become a rumpus, fourth bedroom or home office
• There are security sliders on all doors plus 10,000 gallons of water storage
• The new ‘no maintenance’ septic system is a clever addition to this property
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac, this home is priced to sell!
0419 970 886
** Image boundaries are approximate **