4 Cullinane Street, Gympie QLD 4570
Close to all amenities, this sturdy home is set on a generous 1,012sqm allotment.
Flood-free and positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, this property offers more than meets the eye.
• Character-home street appeal will greet you at this address with a cute front patio and dual property access
• Enter the home to polished timber floors, high ceilings and VJ walls
• The large lounge and dining space is functional with casement windows and decorative framework
• The spacious kitchen offers plenty of storage & bench space plus direct access to the rear deck
• Perfect for entertaining the private, covered rear deck has a leafy outlook and direct access to the dedicated firepit area
• The main bedroom offers double built-ins, a ceiling fan and French doors to the front patio
• Two further bedrooms also feature timber floors and casement windows
• The bathroom has a shower, vanity and toilet
• Abundant lockable storage options are available under the home where the laundry is also situated
• A two-bay insulated and powered shed is located at the rear of the property – adjoining the high-entry concreted caravan parking
• A further carport is located close to the home entrance
• Recently re-roofed, and ample space for garden development this home has endless potential
Currently rented at $450 per week, the tenants are in place until September 2023 – please allow notice to book your inspection.
A great buy for any savvy investor, first home buyer or growing family!
0419 970 886