15 McGregor Street, Goomeri QLD 4601
Conveniently positioned in walking distance to all amenities, this sturdy post-war home is set on a generous 1,012sqm allotment. Recently refreshed inside and out, you will enjoy the leafy surrounds and quiet neighbourhood.
• Character-home street appeal will greet you at this property with a cute front garden and entry
• Enter the home to a large sitting room with timber floors – perfect for reading or your home office
• The combined lounge and dining space with wood heater is functional and opens to the galley style designer kitchen
• There are three bedrooms, all with new carpet and plenty of natural light
• The unique bathroom features western red cedar and includes a shower and vanity, with a separate toilet
• Beautiful high ceilings, VJ walls, timber floor and casement windows display the character of this home – built from locally cut and milled timber
• Under the home is the laundry and plenty of storage space on concrete flooring
• There’s a powered 9m x 6m shed with high entry plus an adjoining carport
• Full town services, landscaping, established trees and fertile volcanic soil plus views to Boat Mountain
This charming property is located just 6 kilometres from Kimbombi Falls, plus easy access to local wineries.
Goomeri is a growing destination for tourists, where you will find employment and business opportunities.
This Vendor is keen to discuss a fully furnished sale – inspection by appointment only. Floor plan is available upon request.
0419 970 886